Search Help

W-2G: taxes on winnings

Information on reporting of W-2G events and gambling winnings is included within the W-2G forms.

If you require further advice or information, you should contact a qualified accountant or tax advisor who can provide you with advice in relation to your personal tax obligations. 

We'll provide you with W-2G forms in relation to reportable events in accordance with Federal tax rules. Separately, if relevant, Resorts will provide you with a 1099-Misc form in relation to any cash or cash equivalent prizes received in relation to a game or competition where you didn't have to wager anything.


Did this article answer your question?

Related Help Articles